This blog is now live at simonsmess.com

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Google to buy Apple ? The world is next !

I'm sure that by now if you follow the Internet a little bit you've heard about rumors of Google buying Apple ... For me it took 5s after I started my laptop for VTH to message me about the supposed prank !
Anyhow, digging into my stash of feeds, I foud this article. It really highlights how a simple sentence can be turned around in something completely different than what is was meant for ! I really like the way the author shows that this would be the way in for Google into PC business for completely overpowering Msft ... Really nice thought ! Moreover with all the rumors about Msft buying Yahoo, this is even more of a powerful thought !
Maybe that example highlights the limit of the Internet and shows that you should always double check your sources before affirming something !

No comments: